Ricky Litchfield Anti-Inflammatory Topical Gel
A soothing herbal topical gel with the powerful benefits of Buchu* extract.
Easy-to-apply, fast acting topical gel.
*Buchu is a Fynbos shrub that is indigenous to South Africa and has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine. The Buchu extract found in this range contains the potent bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin as well as diosphenol and Vitamins A, B and E.
- Hot spots and eczema
- Anti-Inflammatory and antiseptic
- Ideal for post-surgery for bruising and soft tissue damage
- Bites, stings, abrasions and wounds
- Itching skin
- Use in conjunction with shampoo for best results
- Water-based, quick drying gel
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal
- Apply minimum 3-5 times per day.
- Avoid use in and around the eye area